Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November's Lost and Found

 Hello again!  Last month's post went over with some success, but I'm holding out hope that as the word gets out, I'll see a greater turn around with returning these lost items to their rightful owners.  Below, you'll find the items that were still unclaimed when I retrieved them on Nov. 12.  It is extremely likely that there are items at the school as I type this. Those items, if unclaimed, will be collected in December. 
If you missed last months post, please take a moment to visit it as I explain how I'm working with the lost and found items and what happens when they simply aren't claimed.


Items 21, 22

Item 23

Item 24

Items 25, 26 (bottom)

Items 27, 28, 29

Items 30, 31, 32 (bottom)

Items 33, 34, 35 (bottom)

Item 36

Item 37 (this has a clothe sandwich bag inside of it. It was in the wash when I took the pictures)

Please email me with the description of the bottle you're claiming.


If any of these items belong to you, please send an email to, rachel.hause@gmail.com
Be sure to include the item number, child's  name and their teacher, so I know who to send it in to.

As, I stated in last months post, I am looking for someone to come alongside me and help with the lost and found at the middle school. All of the above items are from the elem. school.  I pick up the pile once a month, the night of the CC meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment