Saturday, January 9, 2016

December - Elementary School

Here's how it works:
Once a month (typically the last Wednesday of the month) I collect the lost and found from the elementary school. All the items are brought to my house where I wash and photograph them. You simply need to send me an email with the item number,students last name and teacher's name (so I know who to send it in to). Please do not contact me via Facebook as I use the emails as a tracker for when items are sent back to the students. All items are kept for 1 month and then are donated to the school nurse or 7 Gen Lends and finally to local charities helping families in our community.

my email address: rachel.hause@gmail.com


D1, D2, D3, D4

D5, D6, D7

D8, D9,D10

Please email description

D11, D12



No comments:

Post a Comment