Friday, October 7, 2016

September 2016




Here's how it works:

Once a month (typically the last Wednesday of the month) I collect the lost and found from the school. All the items are brought to my house where I wash and photograph them. You simply need to send me an email with the item number,students last name and teacher's name (so I know who to send it in to). Please do not contact me via Facebook (I will not respond to Facebook contact regarding the lost and found) as I use the emails as a tracker for when items are sent back to the students. All items are kept for 2 months and then are donated to the school nurse or 7 Gen Lends and finally to local charities helping families in our community.

Please note: this is the Elementary School only. A separate post will go live soon, for the Intermediate School.

ES- S1, S2, S3, S4

ES- S5, S6, S7, S8

ES- S9, S10, S11

ES- S12, S13, S14

ES- S15, S16, S17

Again, please contact me via email: rachel.hause@gmail.com 

INCLUDE:
Students last name, Teacher and Item number

I will reply with an email the day I sent your item into school as a tracking system.



No comments:

Post a Comment